Saturday, April 25, 2009

OK Matthew Stafford could have combed his hair on the biggest day of his life. But I'm no style consultant. That being said......

Pick One-Matthew Stafford-Lions: Stafford will be a solid NFL QB. Think Eli Manning. or Archie Manning, for that matter. But definitely not Peyton Manning. I woulda went Sanchez (more on him later). Sidenote: In some parallel universe, I am married to Erin Andrews. Ahhhh...

Pick Two-Jason Smith-Rams: Well, they got another Orlando Pace. Not a bad thing. Not sexy, but a solid pick.

Pick Three-Tyson Jackson-Chiefs: A bit of a surprise. I would have went Curry. Tyson has a nice speed/size combo. But still a bit of a reach...

Pick Four-Aaron Curry-Seahawks: Great choice, best overall player in draft. THEY say you should not draft a LB too early. Well, in my mind, you could make an argument that the three best defensive players ever could be Butkus, LT, and Ray-Ray Lewis. So take that, THEY!

Pick Five-Mark Sanchez-Jets: Well the Browns blow it again. Hate to say I told you so... While Sanchez leads the Jets to 2 or 3 Super Bowl titles, the Browns will watch with that servicable player they pick later. Sanchez will be a star, and his personality is the perfect fit for New York. Joe Namath with more talent...

No comments:

Post a Comment